Monday, January 12, 2015

First post for 2015!

Happy New Year folks! Here is my first post for 2015. Here are some plans that I've come up with, with regards to writing.

1. Read lots of manga
Sadly, this one is here to stay. I know that I have been neglecting my writing because of this. But then again, I've neglected manga for almost 10 years for my other things in life. Therefore, I shall now focus back on my (technically) 'first love'.

2. Write fanfiction outside FF7
I thought it would be fun if I write other fandoms too. On top of FF7, I'm currently writing one that is from the Reborn fandom. If you like Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn, stay tuned!

3. Brainstorm on original YA fiction 
'Nuff said. It's about time I get started on writing outside fanfiction. I may not write anything, but I want to start gathering ideas.

4. Create stories for children
I tell stories to children. Sometimes, I would create my own stories on the fly, as mentioned before. This year, I want to see if, apart from YA fiction, I can write stories for children too.

What have you been doing since the year started? For me, I'm back at work and trying to get my life organised. My table was in a mess and I've just finished clearing it out. I'm also reading manga, letting the chapters fly by by the hundreds.

Since yesterday, I've been reading "Days of Exile". I started at Chapter 29. I did not know that there were a few errors and typos per chapter. It's pretty embarrassing. But is it arrogant of me to say that I enjoy reading "Days of Exile"? I really like reading the chapters, it almost feels like it's not mine.

All the best to everyone in this new year. May you continue to enjoy reading and writing!

1 comment:

  1. "Read lots of manga"

    To gain inspiration for fanfiction, perhaps? :)
    I am currently reading Toriko from the start.

    ReplyDelete