Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

As the title plainly states.

i guess back then i had to manage my personal blog and so it was hard to support two blogs. hmm... perhaps i'll give my introduction once i get all my recent thoughts down.

two more things to say before i give introduction (for i am one who forgets... really easily.)

1. the movie "suckseed"
2. NaNoWriMo

okay, back to what i really want to say!

this would be my writing blog. not that i'll post any original or fanfiction stories here (though I will put a link back to my Fanfiction.net profile). It's just somewhere that i want to write about my writing. if i can invent a word for it... metawriting? like how metalanguage is the 'language of language' and metacognition is 'thinking about thinking'... you get my drift.

basically this is going to be a boring blog of:
- my thoughts when i write fanfiction
- my deeper thoughts when i write scenes in my stories
- my thoughts on books ive read
- other mishmash (for lack of better description)

till i discover more things to say... that'll be all.

I have just finished reading "Pegasus" by Robin McKingley. I don't really have much thoughts right now. The book is a complexity by itself. Hmm... there were two main plots running the show and all the names and everything got confusing. Maybe it's because I'm so eager to finish a book >.> All in all, it was most enjoyable and I absolutely loved the description. The author seems to have a wonderful way of describing indescribable things. XD you will know what i mean if you've read it :)

i'd hardly call this a review. a review is one that targets the book in all its technicality. i prefer to call it an afterthought... like aesthetically my feelings and reflections *snort*. okay no more about that.

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment